Thursday, August 2, 2018

Happy Friendship Day SMS Messages Wishes Quotes in English 2018

Happy Friendship Day SMS: Friendship Day is celebrated worldwide on the 1st Sunday of August month every year. In 2018, we're going to celebrate Friendship Day on 2nd of August. So, it's just round the corner. If you're searching for the best Friendship day SMS Messages to send to your best friends on this Friendship Day2018, then your search ends here. Wish your best friends with this wonderful collection of Happy Friendship Day SMS Messages, Wishes and Quotes on friendship in English and let them know how special they are for you.


happy friendshipday messages sms

Friendship Day  SMS Messages in English:

If u r a chocolate ur the sweetest,
If u r a Teddy Bear u r the most huggable,
If u r a Star u r the Brightest,
and since u r my “FRIEND” u r the “BEST”!!!!!!!!!
Happy Friendship Day!
If you open my heart, guess what u r gonna see?
 It's U. True friends are hard to find so I kept u.
Happy Friendship Day!!
If one day u feel like crying, call me. 
I can't promise to make u laugh, 
but I'm willing to cry with u. 
Happy Friendship Day!!
GOD is so wise, 
he didn't create FRIENDS with price tags 
because if He did, 
I couldn't afford YOU. 
Happy Friendship Day!
I won't promise to be ur friend 4 ever, 
bcos i won't live that long, 
but let me be ur friend 4 as long as i am alive.
Happy Friendship Day 2018!!
In this WORLD, 
where everything seems UNCERTAIN, 
only one thing is DEFINITE. 
You'll always be my FRIEND, 
beyond WORDS, 
beyond TIME & 
beyond DISTANCE! 
HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY!!!
I like d world bcoz u live here. 
I like d wind bcoz it touches u.
I like the sun bcoz it shines on u.
I love God bcoz,
He made u as my Friend.
HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY!!
Friends are like fishes.
U have to sit patiently for a long time to catch a good one.
Just like I caught u.
So better stay nice otherwise I will FRY YOU..
What is real but invisible? Ur love.
What is true but unfair? Ur away from me.
What is sweet but invincible? Ur smile.
What is precious but priceless? Ur friendship.
Happy Friendship Day !!
True Friends R Like Upper N Lower Eyelids.
They Often Meet Bcoz They Miss Each Other,
But When They Meet They Don't See D
World Around that's our Friendship

incoming search terms:

friendship day messages in english
happy friendship day sms in english
happy friendship day message
friendship day sms english
friendship day messages english
happy friendship day sms in english
happy friendship day messages in english
happy friendship day sms messages
friendship day english sms
happy friendship day sms
happy friendship day message in english
funny happy friendship day sms
happy friendship day
happy friendship day message
happy friendship day sms
friendship day messages
happy friendship day message english
friendship messages in english
| happy diwali | |

Popular Posts