Friday, July 28, 2017

Happy Raksha Bandhan 2017 SMS Messages in English for Brothers and Sisters

Happy Raksha Bandhan 2017 SMS Messages in English for Brothers and Sisters

Happy Raksha Bandhan 2015 SMS Messages in English for Brothers and Sisters



Hello Guys, welcome to www.428545.in  We are here to share with you latest Raksha Bandhan sms wishes, messages, whatsapp messages, sms quotes, funny rakhi messages, special sms wishes for brothers and sisters.  This site is fully dedicated to Raksha Bandhan 2017 messages, wishes, images, wallpapers, gifts, offers etc.
Also check out our article on Raksha Bandhan 2015 Whatsapp SMS Messages
If you want to know more about Raksha Bandhan and its significance, then please check our post on What is the significance of Raksha Bandhan ?
In today's hi-tech world, wishing your dear ones by sending SMS has become a tradition. Whether its diwali, holi or christmas, the day before festival mobile phone networks get jammed. So, if you also want to wish your sibling with same way on Raksha Bandhan then instead of forwarding other messages or last year's SMS, just look on the following Raksha Bandhan SMS's collection, which are suitable for your brothers and also for so called 'don't likable brothers'. 


Happy Raksha Bandhan 2017 Whatsapp SMS Messages in English:


Brothers are like streetlights along the road, they don't make distance any shorter but they light up the path and make the walk worthwhile.
You were always my best friend, looking out for me, making sure the path I traveled on was smooth. Even if I searched the world over, there cannot be a better brother than you. Wishing You Life's Best Always
We were always close, looking out for each other even when life led us along different paths... Like an invisible thread, our love binds us together, making sure we'll remember where we came from and what we mean to each other. Wishing you a joyous Raksha Bandhan, Dear Brother.
The loving occasion of Raksha Bandhan is the best time Brother, to reminisce fondly the wonderful moment we have spent together, sharing each other’s joys and sorrows… Thanks for spreading smiles everywhere and making life so beautiful, meaningful and Happy… My Dear Brother .
It leaves a smile on my face when I think of those trifling fights we had and suddenly used to make up. The memories may fade away with passing time but the love we share will only grow. Happy Raksha Bandhan, Dear Sister.
My brother is my best friend. You stand by me when I am alone, you make feel happy when I am low. Thanks for being for me always, Dear Brother. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
You helped me while I was in trouble, you made me feel safe when I was scared and other things you did to make me happy. Thanks is insufficient for all this. Happy Raksha Bandhan to you, Brother
We laugh and cry, we play and fight. We shared moments of happiness and sorrows, which made our bond stronger. Happy Raksha Bandhan to you Sis.



If you have any other special Raksha Bandhan 2017 sms messages for our readers then please share in the comments below.
| happy diwali | |

Popular Posts